Professional excavator and earthmoving hire services
Bebrok Excavations works extensively with builders and tradespeople, providing industry-leading excavator and earthmoving machinery hire services, at hourly rates. We are based on the Sunshine Coast and have over 90 operators and a huge fleet of machinery available.
Need a machine ASAP? We can be there within 24 hours!
All of our machines come with professional operators who are highly experienced in residential and commercial work, licensed and safety inducted. We complete each job to the highest quality and work as efficiently as is safely possible, while meeting all industry standards and requirements.
We cater to your needs and schedule
- Free initial consultations are available if needed
- With over 90 contractors to hire, we can be there when you need us
- All contractors work according to industry safety regulations
- A large range of machinery attachments are available for assisting with your project
- We can also supply and deliver sand, soil, rock and gravel
- Last minute bookings are welcome
- If delays require you to re-schedule the job, we are happy to accommodate
If delays require you to re-schedule the job, we are happy to accommodate
There is no project too big or small – we have a machine for everything! Our excavation and earthmoving equipment includes combos, excavators, bobcats, posi-tracks, drotts, tippers and water trucks. With a huge variety of machines and attachments available, we have extensive scope and can assist on projects that involve:
- Footings & Piers
- Slab & Turf Preparations
- Plumbing – Drainage & Backfills
- Electrical Works
- Site Cleans – Soil & Rubbish Removals
- Site Preparation – House & Shed Pads
- Tight Access Jobs
- Landscaping & Irrigation Works
- Civil Works
- Rock Retaining Walls & Backfills
- Mowing & Mulching
- Tree & Land Clearing
- Dams & Fire Breaks
- Swimming Pools
Need a quote?
Bebrok Excavations offers two different quoting options for you to choose from:
Hourly Rates – we will provide you with our hourly rates at your initial consultation. By assessing the size and scope of the project, we can provide a quote estimate, based on projected timeframes.
Fixed Price – if you would prefer a fixed price quote, we are happy to accommodate.
How to book your machine
Bebrok Excavations charges an hourly rate. Ready to book? Here’s the next step:
- Contact Us – call us on (07) 5453 4422 to discuss your project and machinery needs.
- Consultation – a free initial consultation is available if required. We can visit your office or the site itself to assess the project and provide recommendations on what machinery you may need.
- Schedule the Job – a machine and operator will be allocated to your project.
- Confirmation – we will contact you to confirm the job 24 hours before the scheduled start time. If your project is behind schedule, we will happily re-book your service, with no cancellation fee.
- Perform the Work – your operator will arrive on time and perform the work.
Our service area
Bebrok Excavations is based on the Sunshine Coast and proudly services this area, but we also have operators situated throughout surrounding regions including Moreton Bay, and Cooloola Shires.
We are happy to travel throughout South East Queensland as required.