The local leaders in excavation and earthmoving hire
Bebrok Excavations works extensively with councils and government, providing reliable, on-time and safe excavation and earthmoving hire services. We have assisted on projects with Unity Water, Sunshine Coast Regional Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council and Gympie Regional Council.
We have a huge range of machinery and equipment available for hire at hourly rates. All of our machines are operated by industry professionals who are highly experienced and licensed.
Bebrok Excavations is passionate about OH&S and with our very own Workplace Health & Safety Officer on staff, we ensure that all earthmoving contractors assigned to your project perform their work to the highest safety standards.
The right choice for your project
- We have a successful track-record in council and government projects
- Choose from a huge range of machinery and equipment
- A large range of attachments are available for assisting with your project
- Over 90 earthmoving contractors are available for operating machinery
- Last minute bookings are welcome
- All machinery is top of the range and routinely maintained
- We can also supply and deliver sand, soil, rock and gravel
Our excavation and earthmoving equipment is ideal for projects of all sizes and scope:
- Civil Works
- Council Maintenance
- Road Works & Repairs
- Natural Disaster Clean Up
- Electrical & Drainage Works
- Landscaping & Irrigation Works
- Rock Retaining Walls & Backfills
- Mowing & Mulching
- Dams and Fire Breaks
- Tree & Land Clearing
- Tight Access Jobs
- Rock & Concrete Breaking
- Trenching & Post Hole Boring
- Trench Compacting
How to book your machine
Bebrok Excavations charges an hourly rate. Ready to book? Here’s the next step:
- Contact Us – call us on (07) 5453 4422 to discuss your project and machinery needs.
- Schedule the Job – a machine and operator will be allocated to your project.
- Confirmation – we will contact you to confirm the job 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
- Perform the Work – your operator will arrive on time and perform the work as required.
Our service area
Bebrok Excavations is based on the Sunshine Coast and proudly services this area, but we also have operators situated throughout surrounding regions including Moreton Bay and Cooloola Shires.
We are happy to travel throughout South East Queensland as required.