Reliable, professional, on-time earthmoving and excavator hire
Bebrok Excavations provides reliable, professional, on-time earthmoving and excavator hire. Whether you’re landscaping, putting in a pool or re-doing the garden, we have a machine that’ll do the job!
Just tell us when you need the work done and Bebrok Excavations will be there, as scheduled.
All of our machines come with professional contractors who are highly experienced, licensed and will respect your property and your time – we complete each job to the highest quality and work as efficiently as is safely possible, while meeting all industry standards and requirements.
Why Bebrok Excavations is the team for you
- We offer free initial consultations to discuss your project
- With over 90 available contractors, we can be there when you need us
- There is no job too big or small – we have a machine for everything!
- A large range of attachments are available for assisting with your project
- We can also supply and deliver sand, soil, rock and gravel
- Last minute bookings are welcome
Our excavation and earthmoving equipment is ideal for residential projects that involve:
- Site Cleans – Soil & Rubbish Removals
- Trenching & Post Hole Boring
- Driveway Repairs & Slab Preparations
- Rock Retaining Walls & Backfills
- Swimming Pool Excavations
- House & Shed Pads
- Tight Access Jobs
- Landscaping & Irrigation Trenches
- Turf Preparation & Topdressing
- Dams & Fire Breaks
- Mowing & Mulching
- Tree & Land Clearing
- Horse Arenas
- Resolution of Drainage issues
Need a quote?
Bebrok Excavations offers two different quoting options for you to choose from:
Hourly Rates – we will provide you with our hourly rates at your initial consultation. By assessing the size and scope of the project, we can provide a quote estimate, based on projected timeframes.
Fixed Price – if you would prefer a fixed price quote, we are happy to accommodate.
How to book your machine
Here is a step-by-step guide as to what to expect from your experience with Bebrok Excavations:
- Contact Us – call us on (07) 5453 4422 to discuss your hire needs.
- Free Consultation – a member of our team will visit your property for a consultation.
- Estimate Quote – we will provide a quote estimate or fixed price, as per your requirements.
- Schedule the Job – a machine and operator will be allocated to your project.
- Perform the Work – your operator will arrive on time and perform the work.
Our service area
Bebrok Excavations is based on the Sunshine Coast and proudly services this area, but we also have contractors situated throughout surrounding regions including Moreton Bay and Cooloola Shires.
We are happy to travel throughout South East Queensland as required.